Meet Dr. Lauri Givens, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. Givens completed her residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Ill. She received her medical degree from East Carolina University School of Medicine.
- Fellow of American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- National Medical Association
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Governor’s Conference on Infant Mortality
- “Black Women Doctors Take Center Stage” profile with Ebony Magazine
- Member of Davis Regional Credentials Committee
A hometown girl with deep roots in the Charlotte metro area, Dr. Givens is an exceptional physician who is passionate about improving women & children’s health. She has a special interest in infertility, and minimally invasive surgery for women, adolescent, and pediatric gynecology. In addition, she performs robotic surgeries for a variety of women’s’ conditions. Her community involvement includes serving as the March of Dimes Walk co-chair and the Medical Chair of the Iredell County Heart Ball. Dr. Given’s is a well-round physician with a compassionate demeanor and impressive medical background.